CAKE Corporation - Exciting and Fast paced! Awesome products with even bigger visions! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CAKE Corporation

"Exciting and Fast paced! Awesome products with even bigger visions!"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CAKE Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are great to work with. We have a open door policy. There are huge opportunities for advancement within the company. I personally have been promoted 3 times in 2 years. There has been lots of training to make me feel comfortable/familiar with each new position. Super competitive pay and benefits but that comes with hard work. New office in Redwood City with a kitchen that is always stocked. There is even a pool table for your lunch break.

Cons

Since Leapset is still in its start-up phases, there are constant change (granted, most of the change is for the better). Be ready to work lots of hours! If you truly believe in what your company is doing, working long hours will be well worth it.

Other Employee Reviews for CAKE Corporation

1. "It's a startup. With a great vision and partnerships"

Current Employee - Sales in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAKE Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small startup environment means its a little chaotic, but there's tremendous opportunity for personal as well as professional growth. I've had the opportunity to work in numerous departments until I found a role I love.
    Small company means everyone knows each other. We all have a great time and make time to have fun while we work.
    People are great to work with. Intelligent, hardworking, and fun.
    Strong strategic partners have brought stability with a strong network to work within.

Cons

The usual growing pains of a growing company. There's more work than there is time in the day. Structure is still very much like a startup, very loose - which is good and bad.

Advice to Management

Love the direction the company is going. Things change so fast, would love to have more frequent all hands meetings. Excited to see where the company will be in the coming years.

2. "Great Vision, Awesome Team"

Current Employee - Marketing in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CAKE Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great vision for the product
    - Love the atmosphere and the people! Leapset is a maturing company but has still been able to maintain a lot of the start up culture that everyone loves
    - Senior managers actually care about us as employees and don't just see us as numbers
    - Management is often willing to work with employees' schedules and needs
    - Great opportunities for growth

Cons

- Sometimes it feels like we get last minute projects and end up rushing t to get it out in a very limited amount of time. These kind of "fire drills" are definitely not ideal for multiple reasons...

Advice to Management

- Less fire drills; more planning and organization to avoid the flurry of last minute projects
    - More focus

Other then that - I love the culture and I hope it doesn't change too drastically as we continue to grow and mature as a company