CARFAX - Incredible Culture and Team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CARFAX

"Incredible Culture and Team"

Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Centreville, VA
Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Centreville, VA

I have been working at CARFAX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is amazing, some of the most incredible people I've ever met. Genius developers and great senior team.

Cons

I can't even think of one!

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people!

Other Employee Reviews for CARFAX

1. "My resume is no longer needed!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centreville, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centreville, VA

I have been working at CARFAX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been at CARFAX for over two years and can honestly say that I absolutely love working here. I’m over the age of 45 meaning that I have worked in many places/environments so I’m not saying this place is great because it’s my first job out of school, but saying it from experience having seen some bad places. This company truly embodies the saying “Work/life balance” and literally goes out of their way to keep employees happy. Everybody that’s here is happy to be here and almost every day is a great day. Teammates are friends and where in many places on Friday you say “See ya Monday’ here it’s often “What happening this weekend?”. The work environment is casual, laid back but also HIGHLY collaborative and team oriented which sets up everyone for success. Six months ago I stood in the office and tore up my resume as I have decided that I have found my final job and can’t imagine working anywhere else!

Cons

Honestly the only 'cons' I can think of would be petty and not worth listing.

"Inside Sales"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Centreville, VA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Centreville, VA

I have been working at CARFAX (More than a year)

Pros

The Wolfpack rocks! We have monthly contests, which really gets me motivated to sell. Basically you get gift cards for doing your job every month---which is to sell. Management is very open and there to support you. Monthly meetings to review calls and critique calls. Hours are extremely flexible (just make sure to hit your numbers!). Free lunch on Fridays.

Cons

Metrics can be a pain sometimes. 7 Dials/hour, 28% occupancy (~2 hours talk time/day). Sounds easy, but it's hard to get dealers on the phone at times. Also...I do wish that MGMT would recognize that territories can play a factor at times. I've seen bad reps have great months and I've seen great reps have bad months. Someone that is assigned all rural areas is expected to reach the same goal as someone with all metro areas. Overall, you can still do really well here, but I do wish that territories were at least considered.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!