CBIZ MHM - Working at CBIZ is challenging and I am learning something new practically everyday. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CBIZ MHM

"Working at CBIZ is challenging and I am learning something new practically everyday."

Pros

CBIZ is an organization made up of professionals, several with advanced degrees. Increasing employees' knowledge through professional certifications is encouraged at CBIZ; there are always learning opportunities at CBIZ.

Cons

Working for CBIZ is like working for multiple companies, some with conflicting interests, some even in direct competition with each other. CBIZ could do a better job focusing and coming together as one organization.

Advice to Management

Take a hard look at what you are trying to accomplish and more importantly, how you are trying to accomplish it. Consider hiring a consultant from outside the organization.

Other Employee Reviews for CBIZ MHM

1. "For My Career its Great"

Pros

The marketing department is thin so there is a great path for me to advance. There is also always lots to do in terms of marketing.

Cons

The people sometimes dont believe in traditional marketing techniques and just want to sell on their own which can make my job difficult

Advice to Management

Catch up with other large accounting firms marketing efforts. They are behind other companies and are missing out on a lot of marketing opportunities.

2. "Financial Services in Kansas City"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at CBIZ MHM full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible work arrangements are available. Perks throughout year like all employee lunches, monthly sweet treats brought in, etc.

Cons

No cons I've run into. It's been a great experience.