CBRE - CB Richard Ellis is a strong & supportive company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CBRE

"CB Richard Ellis is a strong & supportive company to work for"

Current Employee - Assistant Real Estate Manager in Menomonee Falls, WI
Current Employee - Assistant Real Estate Manager in Menomonee Falls, WI

Pros

CB Richard Ellis not only allows me to take time off of work (and make it up afterwards) to attend school, I am able to be reimbursed for some of my classes. They respect and appreciate that I am trying to further myself wtih this career and advance with the company. I learn so much from senior management which I will be able to use to help me grow as not only an employee, but as a person as well.

Cons

Currently the only downside that I can see from working at CB Richard Ellis is something that everyone is experiencing with a great number or companies, which is all due to the state of our economy. I am thankful that I am able to keep my position with the company and maintain my current salary.

Advice to Management

Sometimes It'd be helpful if Senior Management would allow myself to do a bit more. There are times when I feel that I can help out more than I am being allowed.

Other Employee Reviews for CBRE

"Clear cut industry leader with ample opportunities for success"

Former Employee - Transaction Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Transaction Manager in Washington, DC

Pros

CBRE is the clear cut industry leader. You simply cannot beat the network and will be given all the tools to succeed. I've always felt that everybody around you wants you to succeed. Great company culture. After acquiring Trammell Crow Company, CBRE really took the next step in the Corporate Services arena and there is a lot of opportunity there which will help keep CBRE strong through the hard times.

Cons

Benefits are fair, not great. CBRE has had to make some cut backs for the current economic conditions which is not surprising. CB is a very large company for the industry which some may view as a downside.

Advice to Management

None - I was happy with my experiences with Senior Management.

"Nationally - CBRE is a progressive and aggressive company to work for."

Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

Progressive and aggressive company. High standards. Platform for success. CBRE network. Unparalleled market penetration.

Cons

Under market compensation. Trammell Crow leadership has caused a negative work environment. Limited growth potential. Lay-offs and payroll cuts causing fear and concern amongst employees.

Advice to Management

Locally - Staff misses the progressive and trendsetting culture of CBRE that recognized individual talent.