CCA Global Partners - CCA Global | Glassdoor

"CCA Global"

Pros

A leader in its field. Opportunites to go to other divisions. Always seeking new businesses to obtain which does provide so room for growth.

Cons

Upper management is not as professional as many companies this size. Employees are not shown respect and things have changed for the worse since the Co-CEO passed away.

Advice to Management

Learn to be more professional. Work with employees and when you ask for feedback take it seriously and work on the issues.

Other Employee Reviews for CCA Global Partners

1. "CCA is a Career-Booster"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I worked at CCA for nearly 20 years. I started in an entry level position, and when I left was in a VP role. I had the opportunity of holding 7 progressive positions in that time. I always felt supported and challenged, and learned a tremendous amount that shaped my overall career. The real benefit of working here is truly making an impact on independent business owners and seeing their success. Whether it was their personal wealth or the thousands of other employees they employed across nearly 3,000 member businesses of CCA. It truly is an innovative company and a career-booster if you work hard and seek out help when you need it.

Cons

Nothing important to mention when you’ve spent nearly two decades at one company. The only con is the amazing people I miss working with after leaving to pursue another opportunity!

CCA Global Partners Response

Oct 23, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your great review and your dedication of nearly 20 years! It is amazing to read about your progression with CCA through seven different roles. We’re hoping that your new opportunity is... More

2. "Love this company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have worked here for almost 8 years. I wanted to work here so bad that I took quite a pay cut to get into the company. My goal was to get in the door and learn the business so I could move up. That has not just happened once but twice!! I grow every day and feel supported and acknowledged. I feel the environment is open and fair. I have said more than once that after working in other companies this by far, exceeds my expectations. I feel like a person and not a number with those around me, including all level, looking out for one another. I plan to retire here.

Cons

I mentioned how this company exceeds my expectations, and sometimes, like in many companies, there are individuals that have been here so long they have lost sight of how good they have it. When that happens it is negative, which is not usual on a day to day basis here. I am happy to remind them that if they were somewhere else they would not be happier.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the people within your teams and supporting them as you do.

CCA Global Partners Response

Oct 16, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your experiences with CCA! We love reading how much you wanted to join our team; there is no doubt in our minds that CCA truly is one of NH’s best places to work! We’re happy... More