CCA Global Partners - One that I will never forget. It allowed me to grow and expand my knowledge and skills. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CCA Global Partners

"One that I will never forget. It allowed me to grow and expand my knowledge and skills."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Pros

Howard Brodsky is one of the most genuine, selfless human beings on this planet.

Cons

A little top heavy. Need to have more support staff.

Other Employee Reviews for CCA Global Partners

"CCA Global"

Pros

A leader in its field. Opportunites to go to other divisions. Always seeking new businesses to obtain which does provide so room for growth.

Cons

Upper management is not as professional as many companies this size. Employees are not shown respect and things have changed for the worse since the Co-CEO passed away.

Advice to Management

Learn to be more professional. Work with employees and when you ask for feedback take it seriously and work on the issues.

2. "9 years and counting"

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

CCA Global is the best employer I have ever worked for, especially the division I work in - ProSource National. Always a family first attitude. They allow flexibility in the hours you work and trust that you will get your work done without micromanagement. Employees have a tendency to stick around, which provides consistency for the franchisees we assist.
    The company also encourages the idea of everyone is treated and spoken to as equals, including the co CEOs. We are also encouraged to bring forth our ideas for improvement and expansion - a very entrepreneurial spirit.
    I have no intentions of leaving this company anytime soon.

Cons

I am sure there are some cons, but I guess the pros outweigh them so much that I cannot think of any. This company takes care of its people.