CCA Global Partners - One that I will never forget. It allowed me to grow and expand my knowledge and skills. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CCA Global Partners

"One that I will never forget. It allowed me to grow and expand my knowledge and skills."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Pros

Howard Brodsky is one of the most genuine, selfless human beings on this planet.

Cons

A little top heavy. Need to have more support staff.

Other Employee Reviews for CCA Global Partners

"CCA Global"

Pros

A leader in its field. Opportunites to go to other divisions. Always seeking new businesses to obtain which does provide so room for growth.

Cons

Upper management is not as professional as many companies this size. Employees are not shown respect and things have changed for the worse since the Co-CEO passed away.

Advice to Management

Learn to be more professional. Work with employees and when you ask for feedback take it seriously and work on the issues.

2. "A Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at CCA Global Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There is a reason CCA retains so many long time employees - it is a great place to work! Expectations are appropriately high and you must be willing to work hard to succeed. The company is large enough to offer plenty of opportunities for growth but small enough that every employee can see the big picture impact of their job. "Doing the right thing" for employees, customers, and even vendors is embedded in the culture which makes it easy to be proud of our many successes.

Cons

At times it can be challenging having "competing" divisions all within one company. Ultimately it makes everyone better but it is not without its frustrations.

Advice to Management

Keep celebrating the "CCA Way"!