CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) - Great Workplace | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moorhead, MN

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been here for just over 4 years and love it everyday. It's a very compassionate and caring company for both clients and staff. Very flexible with the schedule with little or no questions asked. Can't go wrong with a company that gives you a SEMI-ANNUAL bonus and benefits for part time employees--a WIN WIN in my book.

Cons

Pay is not always competitive but that is not the company's fault, being a non-profitable that relies on the State of Minnesota for funding, we don't always have the support of the state.

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2018-12-31

January 9, 2019Talent Specialist

We are so grateful to have team members who enjoy their jobs and are willing to be such great ambassadors. We appreciate your commitment to CCRI over the last four years. Thank you again for sharing such kind words! CCRI will continue to advocate for increased funding to provide increased wages for our team members.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing place to work"

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people are incredible. My supervisor is great. My schedule has changed to fit my life.

Cons

The pay could be better. But it isn't the fault of the company. They work really hard to ensure that we are heard at the MN state legislature.

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-05-14

June 28, 2019Talent Specialist

We are so thankful you took the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your 10+ years of commitment to the individuals you serve. We truly value you and your dedication! CCRI will continue to make it a priority to advocate for increased funding for our industry.

2. "Amazing clients, terrible management"

Former Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

I worked at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for more than a year

Pros

The clients you get to meet and work with are amazing and you will make great friends through coworkers.

Cons

Management is terrible and disregards the mental health and wellbeing of staff

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-07-30

August 2, 2019Talent Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We think our clients are amazing too! We strive to ensure our team members’ needs are met. If your experience was less then positive, please reach out to our HR team. We’d like to hear from you.

Discover more reviews about CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence).