CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) - Amazing place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing place to work"

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people are incredible. My supervisor is great. My schedule has changed to fit my life.

Cons

The pay could be better. But it isn't the fault of the company. They work really hard to ensure that we are heard at the MN state legislature.

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-05-14

June 28, 2019Talent Specialist

We are so thankful you took the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your 10+ years of commitment to the individuals you serve. We truly value you and your dedication! CCRI will continue to make it a priority to advocate for increased funding for our industry.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing clients, terrible management"

Former Employee - DSP in Moorhead, MN

I worked at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for more than a year

Pros

The clients you get to meet and work with are amazing and you will make great friends through coworkers.

Cons

Management is terrible and disregards the mental health and wellbeing of staff

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-07-30

August 2, 2019Talent Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We think our clients are amazing too! We strive to ensure our team members’ needs are met. If your experience was less then positive, please reach out to our HR team. We’d like to hear from you.

2. "Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Assistant in East Providence, RI

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice environment in great location

Cons

Little to no upward mobility

Advice to Management

Cost of living increases

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)2019-03-18

May 14, 2019Development Associate

Thank you for taking the time to leave your opinion. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We will continue to make it a priority to advocate for increased funding for our industry which in turn would affect wages.

Discover more reviews about CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence).