CCS Global Tech - A Good Starting Point | Glassdoor

"A Good Starting Point"

I have been working at CCS Global Tech full-time

Pros

CCS is a good starting point if you're having a hard time looking for job. They provide pretty solid training on database, and MSBI suite. And the best part is they give accommodation, and monthly diem. A company like CCS's strength lies in marketing. Find a client wouldn't be an issue if you survive the training.

Cons

Once you get a contract, CCS is pretty average amount the same type of companies. They're fair but nothing impressive.

Advice to Management

I wish they could be more transparent. Especially in communication.

CCS Global Tech2017-03-31
  1. "Nice place to start IT career"

Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at CCS Global Tech for less than a year

Pros

Comprehensive training covering mainstream BI skillset and very efficient placement.

Cons

Intensive training but worth an effort.

CCS Global Tech2019-08-03

CCS Global Tech Response

August 7, 2019Senior Director, Corporate Strategy and Innovation

Thanks so much for your review. We are glad to have played a role in advancing your career.

2. "Great place to start with"

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CCS Global Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- They don't make you remember, they make you learn. Training and Knowledge provided during boot camp is very deep. They dive deep with you. - Very Strict while on Boot camp. That way you have to keep yourself stand still and be updated. - High Quality MSBI learning. Boot Camp program is not comparable at all. It stands unique in its own. - They resolve all your queries in no time. - Very supportive and comfortable...

Cons

- Want more get together parties. Since I am in Bay Area and their Office is in San Diego, I barely get to meet my colleagues. - A little more benefits in regards to fitness or some employee passes.

Advice to Management

I wish if they have a big hold in Bay Area, and also in companies bringing Big Data skills. Since many technologies are bringing bright opportunities, it is one of my suggestions that we should really explore more into Big data or dive deep into cloud technologies.

CCS Global Tech2019-08-09

Discover more reviews about CCS Global Tech.