CCS Medical - It has been a good learning experience but I'm ready to move on to bigger and better. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CCS Medical

"It has been a good learning experience but I'm ready to move on to bigger and better."

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Operations Manager in Tampa, FL

Pros

Not a bad place to work, pay is ok but not great. Need to grow their IT infrastructure in many ways.

Cons

Needs to redo their commision structure. Management needs to be given the basic tools to perform their jobs and not have to manually collect data.

Advice to Management

This is a decent company to start your career but if you want more money then it's not where you want to be.

Other Employee Reviews for CCS Medical

1. "Average"

Current Employee - Analyst in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Analyst in Clearwater, FL

Pros

They are flexable with time off. As long as you have the time, no questions asked.

Cons

There is absolutely no employee recognition.

2. "CCS Medical"

Current Employee - Insurance Verification in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Insurance Verification in Clearwater, FL

Pros

My team is pretty lade back we have a good thing going on. I don't always looking forward to going to work but I'm never feel like I don't want to go to work. Pay pretty good being that I didn't have a college degree when I worked there. Good place to get started if you want a stable job or a stepping stone for some thing greater.

Cons

People in your business. Some of the people who work there are kissing up to people to get promotions they don't deserve. Creating jobs for a person who does not have a job title but drives a benz???

Advice to Management

Do what you need to do so you don't end up with a company with out a CEO. Not have a CEO is crazy. I haven't been in the business world to long but a company with a person not having a job title and driving a Mercedes. I don't know what she is doing behind close doors for the upper management but it must be pretty good. lol