CCSI - This is my third season with CCSI | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CCSI

"This is my third season with CCSI"

Current Contractor - User Experience Designer in San Diego, CA
Current Contractor - User Experience Designer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at CCSI as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

The whole team are very efficient, fast and always extremely friendly. If I email them with a question I can always expect a very quick response and they genuinely seem to care about my happiness as an employee.

Cons

Sorry, no cons from me. I'm very satisfied with CCSI.

Advice to Management

No advice needed. Keep doing what you're doing! I'm genuinely very happy with the treatment I've received from CCSI and would recommend them to anyone in my situation.

Other Employee Reviews for CCSI

"Embarrassed I took the job"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH

Pros

The company paid for my medical insurance.

Cons

The place is complete mayhem. Most dislike working there and are intimated by the owner (the real one, not the lady who works 5 hours a week). Constant monitoring of what you are doing, but nobody teaches you what to do. I could not imagine this is what recruiting is really like. They count your calls, check how many notes you make, felt like I was being babysat constantly. Glad I found another job and left, it was the most depressing time of my life. Please think before you take a job at this company, their turnover is unbelievable but they won't tell you that in the interview.

Advice to Management

Nothing, these people are to ignorant to follow any advice. Just not nice people to deal with personally or professionally. Good luck to the ones who are left there.

2. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at CCSI full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company. It was my first job out of college. My Recruiting Manager was the best. She taught me everything I need to know about recruiting.

Cons

I realized I didn't want to be a recruiter. I like HR, Benefits, and Labor Relations better. This type of work was not available in the staffing department

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunity I wouldn't be where I am today if you didn't take a chance on me.