CDK Global - Great Work/Life Balance | Glassdoor

"Great Work/Life Balance"

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Cobalt has a great culture, people and attitude about change. They allow some positions to work from home on a part time of full time basis. The people here make the difference and Cobalt has been getting better and better over the years.

Cons

The growth of Cobalt has made the competition for advancement harder. Another con is that there is a big difference in skill level across the same job function.

Other Employee Reviews for CDK Global

1. "Best Job I've Ever Had - Excellent Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Digital Advertising Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Digital Advertising Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cobalt is a great company to work for. I've had nothing but positive experiences since beginning my career here just under a year ago. Management is excellent and I've seen time and time again examples of them listening to employees and taking action based on employee feedback. I've never experienced that at another company. Cobalt is extremely flexible, allowing employees to create their schedule around their own personal needs, including working from home part time or full time, if desired. Cobalt provides copious opportunities for learning and advancement within your position, as well as options to explore other jobs within the company. Ample training was provided for me when I began my job here at Cobalt, and ongoing training is always available to keep up with industry changes, etc. I'm very happy working at Cobalt, and would recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

I'm pretty satisfied with compensation, but the only con I would put out there is to be possibly a little more competitive in this regard.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. "Grow and learn with a digital marketing leader!"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Cobalt enables digital marketing professionals to develop their careers in a supportive and yet, fast moving environment. The culture allows ample autonomy to take calculated risks and team with like-minded and driven co-workers. Steeped in the Automotive vertical, Cobalt's leadership knows what it takes to execute and win in this competitive space.

Cons

Cobalt provides a large breadth of product and services. On the downside of this broad product suite, Cobalt works to stay abreast of the more product specific competition and not lead. The upside here is that Cobalt integrates and scales like no other digital marketing firm in the industry.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in people. This company is full of dedicated, passionate employees and they are essential to the ongoing success of this company.