CDK Global - Working here has been wonderfully refreshing. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CDK Global

"Working here has been wonderfully refreshing."

Current Employee - Director-Retail Operations Consulting in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Director-Retail Operations Consulting in Seattle, WA

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nothing is good or bad until you can compare it to something else. Having been a part of a number of mergers and acquisitions, I've been pleasantly surprised by this organization and am always impressed by their creativity, focus on growth and innovation, integrity and core values. The leadership embraces values that are easy to rally behind and genuinely support.

Cons

As a large organization, there is allot of activity and many strong performers. Embrace the diversity and talent and you'll grow but it's not a good environment for the timid or those lacking drive.

Advice to Management

Continue good communication of expectations, vision and values...live the example you wish all others to follow and keep creating an atmosphere where people can succeed and grow.

Other Employee Reviews for CDK Global

1. "Great opportunity and culture. You grow as our industry continues to grow to new markets!"

Current Employee - Performance Improvement Consultant in Florissant, MO
    Current Employee - Performance Improvement Consultant in Florissant, MO

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I don't have a bosses, I have coaches and mentors! Great benefits and enormous opportunities in several verticals. The benefits are some of the best in the business to included advanced educatinal benefits.

Cons

I do not get to spend time with my entire team as often as I would like but we share digital space where we communciate in seconds across the country to share best practices.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to win a Day in the Life of John Holt...

"Let's be a little more realistic here"

Current Employee - Marketing in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Seattle, WA

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay isn't too bad starting out. The work/life balance is great.

Cons

This is no career for anyone reasonably intelligent. Are you trying to make a difference in the world? Don't work here. Myself and many others know first-hand you're kinda black-listed in Seattle after you've worked here. Most staffers are like "oh....you worked there....rightttttt." Why do they say this? It's because Cobalt is kinda like the McDonalds of food. We're the biggest auto marketing company in the US - and the crappiest too. 90% of our job is glorified call-center duties. You can't blame Seattle staffers for viewing us as unqualified to do real work - because we don't do real work at Cobalt.

Advice to Management

The work/life balance is great - keep this up! Less spineless "yes-men" and more actual thinkers please.