CDK Global - This Is the One | Glassdoor

"This Is the One"

Current Employee - DSM in Miami, FL
Current Employee - DSM in Miami, FL

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is the one company you can start your career and listen to this ... end your career with. Sounds weird if you are a young person who wants to make an impact in the world, right? Well, listen up. Your career is a 40 year lifespan and there can be no greater impact than to care for you and your family consistently and honorably. The kicker is you have to love what you do so you can make a contribution. This is the one place where you can do that. We are just on the horizon of what is possible, so why not join a company that wants to take the journey with you?

Cons

Look, there are cons wherever you work. This is a fast moving industry so you're going to run into obstacles no matter what. How you deal with them is about your attitude. There are Negative Nelly's in any organization and we have them too, but the good news is they are few.

Advice to Management

Keep pointing the way.

Other Employee Reviews for CDK Global

1. "Cobalt's Sense of Teamwork Cannot Be Beat!"

Current Employee - OEM Program Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - OEM Program Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They foster a creative workplace and support "outside of the box" thinking. They compensate us very well compared to other similar corporations. They consistently display a serious concern for our work/life balance. They encourage us to take time off to spend with our families. They provide tremendous resources that allow us to do our jobs at a high level.

Cons

Many of us are remote employees, and with a large company, that can frequently feel very isolating.

Advice to Management

Keep up the supportive environment. Continue to develop innovative tools we can use to enhance personal and client success.

2. "Technology for Automotive driven by great people"

I have been working at CDK Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Such a great group of people to work with and a culture that makes work fun. If there is a problem that needs to be addressed, its always hands on deck until it gets resolved.

Cons

Small teams require lots of work for everyone and resources are always tight.

Advice to Management

Accelerate the continuous improvement plans and keep refining the approach to always lead the industry!