CDM - Exciting atmosphere, friendly people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CDM

"Exciting atmosphere, friendly people."

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NY
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NY

I have been working at CDM as a contractor

Pros

There is a very social, fun atmosphere which I liked but don't get me wrong, everyone works their tails off. At least in my experience. If you are energetic and outgoing this is a great fit. Good perks like inter-office parties and fitness discounts.

Cons

Unfortunately, I was only freelance hoping to go full time but due to budget issues they had to let me go. Could be a bit disorganized and frantic at times.

Other Employee Reviews for CDM

"Great place to work if you aren't in Account Management"

Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at CDM full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great hours and people are nice

Cons

Management doesn't listen to employees

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and value the hard workers.

"Great Place to work hard, be acknowledged and do good."

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at CDM full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work (for the most part) with very smart, talented, creative, hardworking and nice people. Senior Leadership is accessible, approachable and open. Lots of opportunity for growth. The CDM Group is a growing, successful and profitable group of Agencies. Bonuses, time off between Christmas and New Years. Annual Summer and Holiday Parties. Recently most of the Agencies gave their staff new I-Pad mini's or I-Pad airs including the Shared Services teams (Finance, Facilities, HR and Business Development)!!! Internal and external training available. Free fruit (apples, oranges, bananas etc) and lots of coffee options. We also have a "Good Works Day", support the art program for sick kids at Children's Hospital at Montifiore with both monthly excursions of staff to go do arts and crafts with sick kids and an we coordinate an Industry wide annual fundraiser to pay for the program coordinators at Montifiore. AHA is another big cause that we support with a variety of programs,

Cons

As with any organizations there are things one would like to be different because of personal preferences. Every department is different. I often see people leave because they think the grass is greener somewhere else only to come back here. From my perspective this is a fabulous place to work.