CDW - CDW is a fantastic company to develop as a Sales Professional. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CDW

"CDW is a fantastic company to develop as a Sales Professional."

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CDW full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great company culture. Many non-monetary benefits including: sporting event tickets, happy hours, sponsored meals, flexible work schedules. High income potential with entry level job.

Cons

Monthly targets can be stressful.

Advice to Management

Career path beyond Sales Manager is not clear

Other Employee Reviews for CDW

1. "Amazing Career...If you are willing to work for it"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CDW full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

You are able to build a network across the IT industry and beyond as long as you put in the effort. Compensation is a direct reflection of effort and skill. Some may say account books are based on tenure. If you have lasted 10-15 years its because you survived that long while others didn't and were able to build a book of business.

Cons

Many people are allowed to remain due to tenure even though they aren't cutting it which makes the large opportunity customers locked in with someone not working hard to grow the business and others miss out on the opportunity to take it over. Middle management is not as driven as they once were.

Advice to Management

Please go back to the work hard, play hard attitude and demand a higher level of performance like you used to. We got to where we are by pushing every day, from the top down. Middle management has lost it's edge and it rubs off on their subordinates. We expect more from our managers and many aren't delivering

2. "CDW is a great company to work for and im glad to be part of this organization."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at CDW full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

CDW really does care about their employees and always tries to show there appreciation such as giving out little perks such tickets to sporting events or theme parks and has raffles where coworkers can participate and win prizes and all sorts of different things throughout the year.

Cons

There aren't any. CDW is an all around great company to work for!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!