KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great first job

May 26, 2015 - Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, tons of resources to help you succeed, amazing management, easy to make money, really good benefits, tons of fun after hours events each month.

Cons

If you are looking for a 9-5 job you will not fit in here, a majority of your work week you will be at the office from 8-6.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

great place to work

Dec 3, 2021 - Account Manager in Charlotte C H, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great benefits loved it so much

Cons

nothing bad about this place

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing organization with great direction and opportunities to grow

Nov 3, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Terrific culture filled with leaders who care from top to bottom. So many areas / departments that are growing and expanding. If you start in sales and have ~3 years of success, doors are wide open for you to move to management, other departments, other roles, etc. Stock price continues to rise, lots of acquisitions are made to provide more services to offer our customers, and we have great communication. Investing in new tools for us internally such as Salesforce, Kronologic, Zoominfo, etc. Opportunity to make great money, might take a little time but the payoff is there. Many Coworkers around me have been here 10+ years, a bunch now 20+ years... all while welcoming in outside talent and newly graduated talent. Truly a great mix. Very focused on DEI. Strong culture filled with many hard worked who get things done.

Cons

Nothing unique to CDW is a "con". In sales it takes hard work and dedication... but then you can be very well compensated over time. No more "rules" or "politics" than any other large company... I would argue that type of stuff is fairly small at CDW vs. other Fortune 500 companies. We still refer to all our Coworkers form our CEO on down by their first name.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CDW.