CGI Communications - Great place to work!! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Production in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Production in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been with the company for over 7 years and have to say it has been an awesome experience! If you're a hard worker & want to grow with this company the opportunity is there.
The CEO really cares about his employees and the company is now offering 401k matching, free parking, full health benefits with dental and vision, employee appreciation day once a month & room to grow within our organization.
This company has come a long way since I started 7 years ago.
When I read the hate reviews it makes me laugh because they are so not true!!! The stuff they wrote makes it so obvious that they left the company over 4 years ago & are living in the past. There are no football players, Bob our CEO totally cares about the video production department and is always on the floor with his production teams sharing & create ideas together.
He does not steal employees lunches (that's just a ridiculous lie!) the man is very generous with his employees buying our entire company lunch once a month, taking our entire company to bowling night, our annual summer picnic, our annual Christmas party, free tickets to the Ugly disco, free Jim Kelly's Hope for Hunter annual Gala and much much more!! Bob rewards employees for their loyalty to his company if you are a hard working loyal employee.
It's a great place to work where the employees respect each other and help each other grow. Every department understands the true meaning of team work.

Cons

No complaints from me. The company is growing fast, it's a very exciting time to be here!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's so exciting being part of this company and watching the management team grow & improve through the years.

Other Employee Reviews for CGI Communications

1. "In three words the company is "bomb dot com". If you have a passion for building relationships this is the place for you"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Travel the country, work with the most influential political & business leaders in an area, great pay, great work environment, great people.

Cons

Catching flights and waking up at the ass crack of dawn not the most appealing, all in all the traveling can be tiring.

Advice to Management

Buy the Buffalo Bills and a bring an NFL championship to Upstate New York

2. "Great place to start a career. Love this place and the people."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for a year and a half. Was with another sales company before and worked in management before in the food industry. Anyone that says bad things about this place is confusing to me. They will hire you straight out of college. The amount of opportunity is endless and the people here are amazing top to bottom. It is a young company that works hard and plays hard. Everyone is welcoming, many different types of positions (if you are not a sales person their are still many opportunities), the management staff is clear with expectations. The CEO is the man, company parties, cruises, lunches, staff appreciation days. They reward hard work and drive. I can keep going for days on this. I was hired at this place and they gave me an opportunity to move up in 7 months. I do not know many companies in the country that will give you an opportunity to due so. Can't say a bad thing about this place.

Cons

None. People that do not make it in this place is because they are not mentally strong individuals. Literally talking to people on the phone is the most difficult part of this job. They train you to be good at it, all it takes is effort and you can be successful here. You work hard you get rewarded. Tough concept I know but it holds strong here.

Advice to Management

Keep being the awesome, you guys do a great job. Appreciate everything you have done for me and my friends and co-workers here. I heard bad things before I was hired here and I can legitimately say that nothing that I was told was remotely true. Thank you!!