CGI Communications - Great company, incredible growth potential | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CGI Communications

"Great company, incredible growth potential"

Current Employee - Sales Associate Team Leader in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Sales Associate Team Leader in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The employee training received at CGI is beyond what almost any company is willing to invest in their employees these days. I've worked for 4 other companies and have not seen a more team-driven environment that genuinely wants its employees to succeed. Hard work and initiative do not go unnoticed. Management is extremely accessible from the CEO and Presidents down to individual team leaders providing a true open-door policy to all employees.

Cons

It can be a high-pressure environment due to the competitive nature of the sales teams. People who cannot manage their time effectively may struggle.

Other Employee Reviews for CGI Communications

1. "Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Production in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Production in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been with the company for over 7 years and have to say it has been an awesome experience! If you're a hard worker & want to grow with this company the opportunity is there.
    The CEO really cares about his employees and the company is now offering 401k matching, free parking, full health benefits with dental and vision, employee appreciation day once a month & room to grow within our organization.
    This company has come a long way since I started 7 years ago.
    When I read the hate reviews it makes me laugh because they are so not true!!! The stuff they wrote makes it so obvious that they left the company over 4 years ago & are living in the past. There are no football players, Bob our CEO totally cares about the video production department and is always on the floor with his production teams sharing & create ideas together.
    He does not steal employees lunches (that's just a ridiculous lie!) the man is very generous with his employees buying our entire company lunch once a month, taking our entire company to bowling night, our annual summer picnic, our annual Christmas party, free tickets to the Ugly disco, free Jim Kelly's Hope for Hunter annual Gala and much much more!! Bob rewards employees for their loyalty to his company if you are a hard working loyal employee.
    It's a great place to work where the employees respect each other and help each other grow. Every department understands the true meaning of team work.

Cons

No complaints from me. The company is growing fast, it's a very exciting time to be here!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's so exciting being part of this company and watching the management team grow & improve through the years.

2. "In three words the company is "bomb dot com". If you have a passion for building relationships this is the place for you"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Travel the country, work with the most influential political & business leaders in an area, great pay, great work environment, great people.

Cons

Catching flights and waking up at the ass crack of dawn not the most appealing, all in all the traveling can be tiring.

Advice to Management

Buy the Buffalo Bills and a bring an NFL championship to Upstate New York