CH2M - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at CH2M full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Supports employees and their career choices and options; offers a variety of projects on which to work; supports teleworking and flexible schedules; promotes training; good reputation for safety and supporting the environment.

Cons

Benefits are not as good as other companies offer and could be improved; bonus structure does not extend to all employees.

Advice to Management

Improve the company benefit offerings. Health insurance options are not as good as what is available at other companies.

CH2M Response

Jan 7, 2013 – Director, Online & Social Media Strategy

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoy working at CH2M HILL.

Other Employee Reviews for CH2M

"Fast paced learning organization with strong HR presence and international growth opportunities."

Current Employee - Senior Human Resource Delivery Partner in Prudhoe Bay, AK
    Current Employee - Senior Human Resource Delivery Partner in Prudhoe Bay, AK

I have been working at CH2M full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Highly ethical organization focused on diversity and individual contributions of employees throughout all levels of organization. Strong leadership and active globalization and international movement.

Cons

With fast growth comes tremendous change and all the challenges therein. Staffing levels and re-organization of corporate and business groups present both opportunities and significant setbacks from client focused efforts.

Advice to Management

Communication plans need to become priority with creative and improved methods.

"An amazing place to work with a great employee focused culture."

Former Employee - Technician in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Technician in Sacramento, CA

I worked at CH2M full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee owned, very focused on employee development, hiring from within, and providing everything an employee could need to exceed in the workplace and at home. They are also very good about relocating, and allowing people to transfer temporarily or permanently.

Cons

I did not have a single thing to complain about during my time with CH2M Hill. I have many friends who have also (or are currently) worked with them, and all agree about how great of a company it is.