CHG Healthcare - Sales | Glassdoor

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Durham, NC

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

They are true to their word on expectations from a workload and compensation standpoint. I made a few bucks on top of my base the first year and just broke 6 figures through my second year. Clean and safe work environment. Ther is longevity here but it takes more than a 40 hour work week in the beginning to build your pipeline and truly learn the job. I've sold for other companies in the past but recruiting is a different...

Cons

Tough for someone with a lot of "out of the office" responsibilities. If you can't devote 1 year to ramp up, it might not be the best position. It's very frustrating if you don't have any instant success.

CHG Healthcare2018-10-15
  1. "Organizational health trumps everything in Business"

Current Employee - Vice President Operations in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

- seasoned senior leadership team - strong culture and core values - growing company with opportunities to grow; learn; advance - collaborative; inclusive; fun!

Cons

The collaborative environment drives a need for lots of meetings.

Advice to Management

Stay the course! While the "CHG way" may not work for every individual, it is the best I have seen. 10 years as one of the Best Places to Work is a good start!

CHG Healthcare2019-05-16
  2. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Assignment Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I love the culture here! Friendly, fun, engaging! The work/life balance is outstanding and I don't ever feel like I have to sacrifice the needs of my family for my job. I love the job itself too, very rewarding work. This company takes feedback seriously and implements change based on what their employees request. Not many companies do that. I plan on working here until I retire!

Cons

Con's are hard for me to say with this company, it's truly amazing! But we could always use a little more pay. I feel they do well, but could be a little more competitive and bump it up a bit.

CHG Healthcare2019-04-26

CHG Healthcare Response

April 29, 2019Talent Management Leader

Great to hear you love working at CHG and enjoy our culture. Can't wait to celebrate your future milestone anniversaries with us! :)

Discover more reviews about CHG Healthcare.