CHG Healthcare - Most Amazing Place To Work | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Most Amazing Place To Work"

Current Employee - Senior Payroll Manager in Midvale, UT
Current Employee - Senior Payroll Manager in Midvale, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for this company for over 15 years and it is simply amazing. The culture here is honestly what they claim it is. CHG lives by it's core values and it's how they run their business. When they claim to put people first that is exactly what they do.

Cons

For me there are none. I have the flexibility I need. I have work life balance and I' supported by leadership.

Mar 11, 2019 – Talent Management Leader

15 years?! Thanks for sticking around and making CHG a great place to work.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best company I've worked for in my career"

Current Employee - Software Engineer-II in Midvale, UT
    Current Employee - Software Engineer-II in Midvale, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

CHG Healthcare does an exceptional job with their new hire training. A new hire will learn more about the depth of the company and how their role will impact the company. In the IT department you feel like family - where everyone around you cares about your success and want you to do your best work. The family work life balance is great (I haven't had to work lots of overtime). The leaders in IT want each engineer or person to become more cross-trained and to be familiar with more than just their own platform / technology. CHG does an outstanding job with celebrating success.

CHG is rated Fortune's top 100 companies to work for - they just made it on the list for the 10th year in a row this year! There is an onsite health clinic which is available to employees and immediate family members which is extremely Convenient. CHG Healthcare promotes living a healthy life and putting people first. The core values make it a trusted place to work.

The facility is beautiful, clean, and when you walk into the building you feel like you've come to your second home.

Cons

The cafeteria doesn't always have the food I'm looking for but they do have some good choices. When I first started I was nervous about having my privacy because there aren't any cubical walls taller than 3ft but I soon got over that when I realized that everyone else is in the same boat.
    There are a few more meetings during my week than I would prefer but this is a minor thing.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire amazing people, and listening to your employees' needs.

Mar 11, 2019 – Talent Management Leader

Thanks for the kind words. If you're having trouble with the menu, feel free to reach out to the cafeteria crew. They're really good about taking feedback.

2. "Great place to work but used to be better"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

They really try to put people first. They try to focus on core values. Have a cafeteria, coffee bar, gym and a health clinic - all on site.

Cons

401k match is low. The core value talk seems less genuine than it's been in the past. As the company grows bigger, they are losing themselves and becoming more like any other company out there.

Advice to Management

Get back to your roots. Improve the 401k match.

Mar 22, 2019 – Talent Management Leader

Thanks for sharing your feedback about our 401K match and continuing to focus on our core values.

Discover more reviews about CHG Healthcare.