CHG Healthcare - I love working at CHG! | Glassdoor
  1. "I love working at CHG!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

We have a great work environment and a purpose statement that I am passionate about. The work I do is meaningful to me and to top it off, I get to work with some pretty amazing people! I've stayed with CHG for a long time because I love the challenges I've been fortunate enough to work on and I have always been treated fairly and with respect.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything.

CHG Healthcare2019-03-26

CHG Healthcare Response

April 4, 2019Talent Management Leader

Thanks for the feedback! Love that you are as passionate about Putting People First and making a difference like we are.

1. "Love working for Weatherby Healthcare (a division of CHG)"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

flexible schedule, great benefits (healthcare, etc. are amazing), and making well over 6 figures in commission. Our company works with integrity and ethics. We always do whatever it takes to do the "right" thing with our doctors and our clients. I have been here 5 years in several roles and worked in other staffing firms in the past and this is the best place I have ever worked.

Cons

Every staffing company has a downside. We have quotas of cold calls to make, goals and target of other sales indicators, but if you work hard and meet those, the money will come. Did you think making 6 figures would be easy? no, otherwise, everyone would be doing it.

Advice to Management

Let sales consultants feel like they are running their own business to more of an extent. Yes, you have high expectations, but motivated sales people will work hard to make that happen and do not need to be micro-managed as hard. Keep our commission structure consistent; no one wants to fear that it will change every year to make less money. We are ultimately here for the money.

CHG Healthcare2019-05-22
  2. "Organizational health trumps everything in Business"

Current Employee - Vice President Operations in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

- seasoned senior leadership team - strong culture and core values - growing company with opportunities to grow; learn; advance - collaborative; inclusive; fun!

Cons

The collaborative environment drives a need for lots of meetings.

Advice to Management

Stay the course! While the "CHG way" may not work for every individual, it is the best I have seen. 10 years as one of the Best Places to Work is a good start!

CHG Healthcare2019-05-16

Discover more reviews about CHG Healthcare.