CHG Healthcare - CHG Healthcare was a great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare

"CHG Healthcare was a great place to work!"

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at CHG Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CHG does a great job of creating an environment for their employees to succeed and give them all of the tools to do so.

Cons

Not much negative to speak of. In my time there was nothing out of the ordinary worth mentioning.

Advice to Management

I guess if anything i would tell them to find a new platform for employees to give feedback on their direct managers. The current system makes it too easy for employees to suffer negative repercussions for sharing their thoughts.

Other Employee Reviews for CHG Healthcare

"Company core values are great, however, managment doesn't seem to follow them as expected."

Former Employee - Hospital Privilege Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Hospital Privilege Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CHG Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are decent. Fun work activities. Gym and free health clinic.

Cons

I worked in Hospital Privileges and my manager was such a monster that the manager almost made me cry on my first day. My character was attacked on the first day and I hadn't even had time to create an impression at all. This was continuous for a month before I was fired over false accusations. I have an impeccable work history in the healthcare field and have never once been written up or fired until I came to CHG. I was verbally bullied by a manager who simply did not like me for unknown reasons. The company as a whole is great, but as I've seen on many reviews, management does not promote the same "employee first" concept.

Advice to Management

There is a fine line between character building and bullying. While I completely respect an honest opinion and management who provides constructive feedback to their employees, there is a point where being constructive can turn into the exact opposite and cause emotional distress to someone which in turn deminishes moral.

2. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A company that seems like they care more about their employees than most. I wake up every day happy to come to work and the environment is like nothing else. They give me all of the tools I need to be successful in my position and the training is excellent. Benefits are decent and we have an onsite healthcare clinic and gym. Celebrate the small things!

Cons

Pay could be a little bit better and there are way too many meetings.

Advice to Management

Make it more clear about the steps to take to grow with the company.