CHI Franciscan - Great place to learn but most management can't be trusted | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CHI Franciscan

"Great place to learn but most management can't be trusted"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Pros

-great people to work with
- organization is growing rapidly , a lot of opportunities
- Benefits are Ok

Cons

- just go to work and work hard and get out of there. Depending on which area you go to Sr. Leadership has favorites. Lots of gossip and backbiting.

Advice to Management

Focus on how you treat people!

Other Employee Reviews for CHI Franciscan

"Good place to learn and work!"

Current Employee - Nurse Technician in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Nurse Technician in Tacoma, WA

Pros

They have many areas of interest for new nurses starting out and several great locations to choose from. They treat their employees like family and most managers are very easy to work with about time off and special requests. I will graduate next year and am looking forward to starting my first nursing job there!

Cons

I worked for 18 months in renal dialyis as a dialysis technician and after my one year review I was told I met all the requirements for a $0.60 per hour raise. I was happy to get the extra money but after two paychecks it never happened. I called HR 4 times and talked to everyone, they all said they'd check into it and call me back but no one did. I finally transferred out to a Nurse Technician in a different department. I didn't want to fight it anymore.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, be respectful of people in all titles, ask rather than tell, do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

"Health care has lost it way"

Current Employee - No Way! Vendictive Orgization in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - No Way! Vendictive Orgization in Tacoma, WA

Pros

Not to many. People are not happy there. Convent location

Cons

People are at eachothers throats, lots of frustraion. Drs are gods and treated as such. Personal are there to make admin and drs rich and treated as such. If a dr wants it now you had better get it, do, or else. People comming in for care are refered to as customes! ie we want their money.

Advice to Management

Get a grip on life. Health care is for people not money! If you get into health care for the money you have missed the point! Health care = people not MONEY!