CJ Affiliate by Conversant - Electric Office Atmosphere and Laid Back | Glassdoor

"Electric Office Atmosphere and Laid Back"

I have been working at CJ Affiliate by Conversant part-time

Pros

Very laid back office that is dog friendly.

Cons

Not quite being paid what I thought I would be.

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2019-01-14
    1. "Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

CJ Engineering makes a point of hiring competent and cooperative people and then enabling them to learn and grow. The department is continuously examining itself and its practices for ways to improve and then implementing those improvements.

Cons

Legacy platform slows innovation. Many strong, independent minds sometimes lead to difficulties in coordinating efforts.

Advice to Management

Hire more! Existing engineers are stretched thin maintaining multiple competencies to cover all the required work!

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2019-05-19

"Great people, experience depends on your portfolio and office turnover rate"

I have been working at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Depending on your portfolio, you can get exposure to a variety of big-name clients and learn how their affiliate program + overall companies run -The people you work with are friendly and helpful -Fun company outings -Flexible time off -Can usually work normal 9-5 hours

Cons

-My office has had a problem with attrition lately which means everyone has had more on their plate than they should. However, if you work efficiently and prioritize you can still get out of the office by 5-5:30 on most days -As with any advertising/marketing agency, busy season is during the holidays, which isn't great for time off and work/life balance -Working remotely is allowed but not encouraged. You need to provide...

Advice to Management

Talk to your employees and make sure they are not overworked. A good way to combat this would be allowing us to work from home more regularly

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2019-04-06

Discover more reviews about CJ Affiliate by Conversant.