CJ Affiliate by Conversant - Incompetence at all Levels | Glassdoor

"Incompetence at all Levels"

Former Employee - Digital Account Coordinator in New York, NY

I worked at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Lunch is provided often, semi convenient location

Cons

Poor Management, very long hours, getting sold again this year, not much company culture in NY office

Advice to Management

The New York office looks and feels like the it was forgotten by the rest of the company. The employees at other locations actually feel sorry for us if you ever get the chance to speak with them. I know that the work culture is different in NY compared to CA, but its too a point where we are being taken advantage of. On multiple occasions smaller teams were forced to miss company wide social events to address non priority...

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2019-01-21
  1. "Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

CJ Engineering makes a point of hiring competent and cooperative people and then enabling them to learn and grow. The department is continuously examining itself and its practices for ways to improve and then implementing those improvements.

Cons

Legacy platform slows innovation. Many strong, independent minds sometimes lead to difficulties in coordinating efforts.

Advice to Management

Hire more! Existing engineers are stretched thin maintaining multiple competencies to cover all the required work!

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2019-05-19

"Great people, experience depends on your portfolio and office turnover rate"

I have been working at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Depending on your portfolio, you can get exposure to a variety of big-name clients and learn how their affiliate program + overall companies run -The people you work with are friendly and helpful -Fun company outings -Flexible time off -Can usually work normal 9-5 hours

Cons

-My office has had a problem with attrition lately which means everyone has had more on their plate than they should. However, if you work efficiently and prioritize you can still get out of the office by 5-5:30 on most days -As with any advertising/marketing agency, busy season is during the holidays, which isn't great for time off and work/life balance -Working remotely is allowed but not encouraged. You need to provide...

Advice to Management

Talk to your employees and make sure they are not overworked. A good way to combat this would be allowing us to work from home more regularly

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2019-04-06

Discover more reviews about CJ Affiliate by Conversant.