CJ Affiliate by Conversant - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Advertiser Account Representative

I worked at CJ Affiliate by Conversant for more than a year

Pros

I came to CJ a year out of college and it was great way to dive straight into the digital world. They do a great job of training you on all things affiliate and then putting you on accounts that fit with your experience level. I was lucky in that I had great senior managers and directors that really helped with my employee development. Additionally I also had great accounts which made my job a lot better! They do...

Cons

It's a young company and there's a lot of employee turnover. I think the majority of it comes from many not understanding what affiliate is versus the company itself. I had a great experience working there, but I always wanted to transition more into full digital which is the reason I left.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in employee development and creating a positive company culture! Now that CJ is under the ADS umbrella it feels more corporate, which takes away from its vibrant advertising culture.

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2015-11-06

CJ Affiliate by Conversant Response

December 15, 2015CJ Culture Champion

Thank you for the great feedback and for recognizing so many of the things that make CJ great! Your constructive feedback is also very helpful. We have already incorporated your feedback into our recruiting process by including more information on affiliate marketing.

1. "Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

CJ Engineering makes a point of hiring competent and cooperative people and then enabling them to learn and grow. The department is continuously examining itself and its practices for ways to improve and then implementing those improvements.

Cons

Legacy platform slows innovation. Many strong, independent minds sometimes lead to difficulties in coordinating efforts.

Advice to Management

Hire more! Existing engineers are stretched thin maintaining multiple competencies to cover all the required work!

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2019-05-19

"Great people, experience depends on your portfolio and office turnover rate"

I have been working at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Depending on your portfolio, you can get exposure to a variety of big-name clients and learn how their affiliate program + overall companies run -The people you work with are friendly and helpful -Fun company outings -Flexible time off -Can usually work normal 9-5 hours

Cons

-My office has had a problem with attrition lately which means everyone has had more on their plate than they should. However, if you work efficiently and prioritize you can still get out of the office by 5-5:30 on most days -As with any advertising/marketing agency, busy season is during the holidays, which isn't great for time off and work/life balance -Working remotely is allowed but not encouraged. You need to provide...

Advice to Management

Talk to your employees and make sure they are not overworked. A good way to combat this would be allowing us to work from home more regularly

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2019-04-06

Discover more reviews about CJ Affiliate by Conversant.