CKR Interactive - A truly rewarding career. A company that recognizes hard work, and strives for industry excellence. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CKR Interactive

"A truly rewarding career. A company that recognizes hard work, and strives for industry excellence."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Your opportunity at CKR Interactive is exactly what you decide to make of it, if you thrive in an autonomous atmosphere then this would be your perfect match. The organization is very flat in hierarchy, and everybody has the opportunity to make a difference at any level. The culture is very family oriented, and our CEO really cares about the people and future of the company. I work with a very dedicated team that takes each and every new challenge head-on, and is serious about making an impact in the industry.

The Goodies: Holiday parties, Once a month friday happy hours, weekly friday morning breakfast, and an awesome group of people to work and collaborate with.

Cons

CKR Interactive is a company that has been growing exponentially over the last few years. With any major growth of an organization comes growing pains, and making sure to maintain sustainability during the transition. This is a true agency environment, and one that focuses on staying ahead of the curve. If you are looking for a 9-5 punch-in and punch-out job on a consistent basis, they may not be a fit for you. An agency represents not only themselves but a growing list of organizations, so there is no shortage of time spent on maintaining an excellent level of service, and quality solutions for our partners. In short, agency life is what it is, and always will be. Ambition, motivation, creativity and a great attitude highly recommended.

Advice to Management

The one thing I can say about management, is that they honestly care about the success of the company. They are a team of do'ers that have made a difference in the organization. Sometimes transitioning from being the person who gets the job done to managing a team who gets the job done can be an interesting challenge. My advice is to make sure to focus on making that transition as best as possible. Keep up the current motivation of growing the company to become a culture of industry leaders, and the ideal choice for it's partners.

Other Employee Reviews for CKR Interactive

1. "Awesome company, especially for those with drive and determination."

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time

Pros

-Work at CKR is what you make of it, as fun and creative as you want it to be and every idea is welcome.
    -Open door policy is company-wide and comes from the top down. Whether you need advice, help with a task, want to brainstorm ideas and recommendations for clients, everyone is willing to help and pitch in.
    -It’s a global agency that gives you the opportunity to work with partners in other countries on different projects. The exposure to work is vast and you get a lot of meaningful experience right away versus other companies where it may be years before you get to speak with clients and attend meetings.
    -Continued learning and development is part of the industry. We are constantly exploring and developing the latest and greatest strategies, technologies, etc. to benefit our clients.
    -Every day is different and brings new tasks and challenges and while some admin tasks have to get done no matter what role you are in, for the most part you can look forward to lots of variety in your job.
    -Fun activities at the corporate office such a happy hours, Friday breakfasts, potlucks, parties, etc. We love having fun and it usually involves food and beverages.

Cons

-Agency life isn't right for everyone, especially in a small environment where everyone is visible. You certainly can't coast through and hope you don't get noticed. Everyone is critical to the business and if you’re not on your A game it is felt and seen by all your team members.
    -There aren’t defined job descriptions here, so people who need a lot of direction and need to stay confined to their set of responsibilities or aren’t comfortable with ambiguity won’t be happy here.
    -If you’re not innovative or willing to push boundaries, this isn’t the place for you. People who enjoy status quo often end up leaving.
    -Advertising is a tough business. Long hours, client pressure and little pay, but if you have the passion and a positive attitude you’ll be just fine.

"Great place to work where they truly care for one another"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Campbell, CA

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people: CKR has a group of amazing, intelligent and caring individuals. Everyone operates as a family and offers support and knowledge in every way they can. The CEO has an open door policy to everyone, no matter what role you play and truly cares for his employees.
    The culture: Fun and vibrant environment, offers a lot of flexibility to employees to focus on personal things outside of work when necessary and is never questioned. Senior management have great knowledge, a lot of advice to offer, and value open, transparent communication.
    The work: The biggest factor for me is the outstanding quality and level of work that is put into each and every project that we do for our clients. CKR thrives to provide the best level of service, strategy, creative and innovative thinking for their clients. The work is not easy and sometimes challenging, but the amount of learning and exposure you get is phenomenal. In the end all of the hard work you put in is worth the rewards and the end results of working for a company that truly cares for their employees.

Cons

I don't think there is any company that is perfect. Like all other successful companies, CKR does expect hard work and out-of-the-box thinking from their employees, this is not a place for someone who wants just a job, it is demanding at times and you do wear many different hats so you have to have the passion for hard work and be okay with putting in extra hours when necessary to get the job done, I love the challenge and am very career-driven so this is a great fit for me as the rewards are well worth the hard work!

Advice to Management

Continue to innovate in recruitment advertising and keep up the hard work in all that you are doing to keep CKR a great place to work as well as the best agency for their clients!