CKR Interactive - A truly rewarding career. A company that recognizes hard work, and strives for industry excellence. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CKR Interactive

"A truly rewarding career. A company that recognizes hard work, and strives for industry excellence."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Your opportunity at CKR Interactive is exactly what you decide to make of it, if you thrive in an autonomous atmosphere then this would be your perfect match. The organization is very flat in hierarchy, and everybody has the opportunity to make a difference at any level. The culture is very family oriented, and our CEO really cares about the people and future of the company. I work with a very dedicated team that takes each and every new challenge head-on, and is serious about making an impact in the industry.

The Goodies: Holiday parties, Once a month friday happy hours, weekly friday morning breakfast, and an awesome group of people to work and collaborate with.

Cons

CKR Interactive is a company that has been growing exponentially over the last few years. With any major growth of an organization comes growing pains, and making sure to maintain sustainability during the transition. This is a true agency environment, and one that focuses on staying ahead of the curve. If you are looking for a 9-5 punch-in and punch-out job on a consistent basis, they may not be a fit for you. An agency represents not only themselves but a growing list of organizations, so there is no shortage of time spent on maintaining an excellent level of service, and quality solutions for our partners. In short, agency life is what it is, and always will be. Ambition, motivation, creativity and a great attitude highly recommended.

Advice to Management

The one thing I can say about management, is that they honestly care about the success of the company. They are a team of do'ers that have made a difference in the organization. Sometimes transitioning from being the person who gets the job done to managing a team who gets the job done can be an interesting challenge. My advice is to make sure to focus on making that transition as best as possible. Keep up the current motivation of growing the company to become a culture of industry leaders, and the ideal choice for it's partners.

Other Employee Reviews for CKR Interactive

1. "Awesome company, especially for those with drive and determination."

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time

Pros

-Work at CKR is what you make of it, as fun and creative as you want it to be and every idea is welcome.
    -Open door policy is company-wide and comes from the top down. Whether you need advice, help with a task, want to brainstorm ideas and recommendations for clients, everyone is willing to help and pitch in.
    -It’s a global agency that gives you the opportunity to work with partners in other countries on different projects. The exposure to work is vast and you get a lot of meaningful experience right away versus other companies where it may be years before you get to speak with clients and attend meetings.
    -Continued learning and development is part of the industry. We are constantly exploring and developing the latest and greatest strategies, technologies, etc. to benefit our clients.
    -Every day is different and brings new tasks and challenges and while some admin tasks have to get done no matter what role you are in, for the most part you can look forward to lots of variety in your job.
    -Fun activities at the corporate office such a happy hours, Friday breakfasts, potlucks, parties, etc. We love having fun and it usually involves food and beverages.

Cons

-Agency life isn't right for everyone, especially in a small environment where everyone is visible. You certainly can't coast through and hope you don't get noticed. Everyone is critical to the business and if you’re not on your A game it is felt and seen by all your team members.
    -There aren’t defined job descriptions here, so people who need a lot of direction and need to stay confined to their set of responsibilities or aren’t comfortable with ambiguity won’t be happy here.
    -If you’re not innovative or willing to push boundaries, this isn’t the place for you. People who enjoy status quo often end up leaving.
    -Advertising is a tough business. Long hours, client pressure and little pay, but if you have the passion and a positive attitude you’ll be just fine.

"Fun, growth, great people and fantastic clients."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

CKR is a just a really good agency, and I'm grateful to have landed here. It's been a fantastic experience, and I am excited about the future of the agency. We have some amazing talent--our interactive and emerging media solutions are outstanding. I'm always blown away with the work that is produced and love the people I get to collaborate with every day. Plus, the CEO is ethical and really cares about the agency, its clients and the employees.

Cons

Advertising has never been a 9 to 5 job, and it never will be. So, it may not be a fit for everyone. Those who demonstrate hard work, have great skills and truly care about the agency will find the experience highly rewarding. And, yes, we do wear a few different hats at times, but those with a passion for and area of expertise and a desire to make their own successes are given the leeway to do so.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with your focus on developing the great talent that exists and growing the agency the right way.