CKR Interactive - Working for CKR Interactive has been a fun ride | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CKR Interactive

"Working for CKR Interactive has been a fun ride"

Current Employee - Interactive Marketing/Product Manager in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Interactive Marketing/Product Manager in Cupertino, CA

Pros

The best reason to work for CKR Interactive is the people who make CKR Interactive the fun, innovative recruitment advertising agency that it is. It’s a joy to work alongside such bright, fun, creative and hard working people. The office environment and communications are very open. Who wouldn’t love to work for a company with a Tiki bar in their “long board room”?

Cons

The only downside of working here is that I’ve gained weight from our Friday breakfasts. There’s also not much downtime, as we seem to always be coming up with new ideas that we'd like to try out and it’s hard finding the time to try them all. But really, everyone pulls their own weight and pitches in when you need help, so no complaints so far.

Advice to Management

They should practice their pinball game a bit more.

Other Employee Reviews for CKR Interactive

1. "The Best Place I've Ever Worked!"

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun Agency Environment- You can hear people laughing throughout the day
    Genuine People- It's like an extended family
    No Red Tape or Micro-Managing- Sink or swim- its up to you
    Talented People- Really bright group
    Open Door Policy with all Managers- Laid-back management. Never heard anyone ever raise their voice.

I believe CKR has some of the industries top minds and talent. Management leads by example and are the first to roll up their sleeves. This company is always looking to push the envelope in the services they are offering their clients. It's fun to be a part of that. I am able to make contributions and am acknowledge for my efforts. I learn something new everyday it seems.

Cons

With any growing business there are growing pains I guess. If you are looking for a place to have your hand held, this probably isn't the place for you. It's not a 9-5 job if you want to succeed.

Advice to Management

Continue to Hire top notch people. More Happy Hours! Maybe a Air Hockey Table?

2. "A fantastic place to grow your career"

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time

Pros

This is a place where you can learn from many talented and passionate individuals– you are surrounded by creativity and drive at every turn, and the desire to go above and beyond is infectious. We work very hard but also enjoy ourselves, and even though there is a certain level of stress that comes with the job, it is rewarding. The flexibility here is a tremendous benefit, the extent of which is relatively unheard of. If you have an interest or an idea, speak up! Every employee here has the opportunity to influence the agency.

Cons

The workload can, at times, be overwhelming. There is always a lot going on and a lot to do, so balancing resources can be an issue at times. However, everybody always pitches in and helps each other out as much as possible to get the job done, and done right.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing – making sure everyone in the agency is heard is a great strength and should continue to be cultivated.