CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) - Big company security, small company atmosphere. | Glassdoor

"Big company security, small company atmosphere."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love working for CLA, they are quick to recognize skills and abilities and utilize you to your full potential. The work years are a bit lopsided here with decently long periods of little work and decently long periods of heavy work, but that just comes with the industry. The people here are kind and helpful. The managers are fair when interacting with us. I really have nothing bad to say. They are also welcoming... of newcomers and fresh graduates. Onboarding is solid.

Cons

Pay is fair but ever so slightly on the lean side. Same with the benefits, but not to the point of being an issue. A one-word description would be "reasonable."

Advice to Management

Allowing jeans to us who don't typically interact with clients face-to-face would be nice, but this is hardly enough of a want to raise a stink over.

CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)2018-01-11
  1. "Good company with nice peple"

Current Employee - Tax Associate

I have been working at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) full-time for less than a year

Pros

friendly people and working environment

Cons

No cons so far.

CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)2019-11-01

"Tax Associate"

I have been working at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)

Pros

Great people to work with Management is flexible Work from home is allowed Unlimited PTO

Cons

Compensation is not competitive Name brand is not as prestigious Public Accounting hours Sometimes management can be micro-managing Too much unnecessary meetings No bonus

Advice to Management

Some meetings can be communicated over email, this way it would not waste anyone’s time. Giving employee bonus to boost morale Hire more people

CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)2019-11-15

Discover more reviews about CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen).