CMG Financial - Rapidly Declining | Glassdoor

"Rapidly Declining"

I have been working at CMG Financial

Pros

Depending on your manager, there's a lot of flexibility regarding working remotely and taking time off. There's a good work-life balance.

Cons

There is so much truth in the comments about nepotism here. Positive company culture and morale has quickly diminished in the last few years. There aren't any more incentives to working here. It used to be fun and it used to motivating. Employees used to be celebrated for great achievements and holidays used to be celebrated. Raises and promotions are now rare. Now the greatest motivation is 5:00pm.

Advice to Management

Be more aware and take note of employee achievements. Reward people for their hard work instead of wondering why your good employees are all leaving.

CMG Financial2015-10-31
  1. "Fantastic"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CMG Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

CMG has been an incredible place to work, with wonderful coworkers and unique products. The hours are flexible and we have the ability to work from home, which is really convenient with a busy schedule. Everything is very efficient, especially with technology and workflow. The office is very forward-thinking, and we collaborate with the marketing department at the office on the East coast. The technology in the office...

Cons

There are none that I've encountered!

Advice to Management

Keep hiring new people to keep the company growing

CMG Financial2019-06-10
  2. "Culture cares about people and is open to new technology"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CMG Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company culture puts people first Friendly work environment--my work team feels like family Open to investing in new technology to help loan officers and Marketing Good work life balance

Cons

There are a lot of regulations that create a bit of a learning curve for marketers that are new to the mortgage industry

Advice to Management

Keep valuing employees and maintaining the family atmosphere that makes it a great place to work.

CMG Financial2019-05-29

Discover more reviews about CMG Financial.