CMP - There are many great staffs and teachers. The atmosphere is warm and happy. Always taking care of their students | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CMP

"There are many great staffs and teachers. The atmosphere is warm and happy. Always taking care of their students"

Former Employee - ESL Instructor in New York, NY
Former Employee - ESL Instructor in New York, NY

I worked at CMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Many experienced staffs and teachers. They know how to help people just arrived to the U.S.. The most important thing is they are willing to help.

Cons

The locations is great, but it's an old building and hardwares in the classrooms and offices are not so "modern". However, it's clean.

Other Employee Reviews for CMP

1. "it is a job"

Former Employee - Machinist in Binghamton, NY
    Former Employee - Machinist in Binghamton, NY

I worked at CMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a machinist, not too bad. Nice newer equipment that is well maintained. The building is spacious and clean too.

Cons

Most of my time employed here was on Work share which is only 32hr weeks. A place of employment where certain employees can do no wrong, and if they do, someone else must have done it type of place.

Advice to Management

Start over and hire new lower level management. pay scale needs to be re-evaluated. Quality work comes from employees who make a fair wage based on skill and work ethic, not by who you are related to or good friends with.

2. "Outdated Review"

Former Employee - Editorial in Jericho, NY
    Former Employee - Editorial in Jericho, NY

I worked at CMP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I haven't worked at CMP in more than a decade. It has since been acquired by UBM and, unfortunately, downsized significantly. When I worked there, I found my colleagues to be smart, friendly, and creative.

At the time, there were plenty of opportunities for growth.

Cons

I'm giving the company a neutral rating, because I haven't worked there in more than a decade. Also, I'm sure it is a much smaller, much different version of the company I remember. That CMP no longer exists is, in my opinion, the biggest con, because it was once a very good company.

Advice to Management

Not applicable as the company was acquired by UBM.