CNH Industrial Capital - Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Came over from another OEM two years ago and have no regrets. Salary is competitive, bonuses consistent and great benefits. 401K is outstanding. Plenty of movement internally creates ample opportunity for employees. Additional perks include flex time, work from home and summer hours (depending on position). Dress is business casual. Jeans with a nice polo and dress shoes works fine unless you are meeting a customer.

Cons

If you have kids, the school district in Racine is a problem. Paying for private school out of reach financially. Most young families live further north with an acceptable commute by big city standards (less than an hour).

Advice to Management

As with many big companies, legacy systems are a challenge. Employees spend way too much time on reporting as a result. Investing in IT will free up time for value added activities.

CNH Industrial Capital2018-04-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work for, friendly environment and great accommodations"

Former Employee - Credit and Collections Specialist in Racine, WI

I worked at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great benefits and competitive starting pay. Managers try to work with your schedule the best they can, flexible work schedules. Also accommodate for work from home situations if needed.

Cons

Not too many promotions available. Many of the internal positions available were linear. Raises also worked differently from what other companies have to offer, very peer-based.

Advice to Management

Try to get to know your peers a little better. Everyone's situation is different but knowing and understanding your team's needs can maximize your output.

CNH Industrial Capital2019-04-14
  2. "Credit Analyst"

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time

Pros

Innovative construction and agricultural equipment

Cons

No increase in salary, difficult to maintain work/life balance

Advice to Management

Improve communication starting at the top , continuing its way down

CNH Industrial Capital2018-12-01

CNH Industrial Capital Response

January 6, 2019Human Resource Business Partner

Thank you for sharing your experience at CNH Industrial Capital. We are proud of the many benefits offered, including a generous 401(k) contribution. In addition, we regularly analyze compensation in the marketplace to ensure we remain competitive in our salary ranges. We appreciate ...

Discover more reviews about CNH Industrial Capital.