CNH Industrial N.V. - Great company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Pros

fridenly working enviroment. work life balance. international travel. very good 401k match

Cons

Manufactering company. slower. salary is not as high as comptetitor

Advice to Management

n/a

Other Employee Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

"Where's the trust?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Holland, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Holland, PA

Pros

Sheet parts making, welding, assembly environment was good experience.Some people were nice to work with. They were trying to turn around the culture, but that was a real task I'm sure.

Cons

I understand that a union vote failed by less than 20 votes in a +300 person facility. This happened before I started, but many people across most departments were unhappy. Managers seem inexperienced. Difficult to feel positive when you hear the production manager "joke" with the plant manager about updating their resume. I was grateful for the work at the time, but looking back I'm equally grateful I don't work there anymore...

Advice to Management

The culture is broken, from bottom to top. Trust was hard to find. This is not the only employer in the area with moral problems. What can be done?

"10 + year employee"

Former Employee - Started In Analyst Role and Ended As Territory Sales in Racine, WI

Pros

Early in my 10+ year tenure there was excellent leadership, benefits and hard working and reliable employees were rewarded and promotions were attainable by those that produced. I advanced my career with the company and saw many benefits from that.

Cons

As years went by in my 10+ year tenure management changed often and leadership direction noticably declined. The atmosphere became very negative and annual sales force cuts were becoming the norm (even in good times).

Advice to Management

Lead with confidence and integrity. Practice what you preach. Put a stop to the high turn over in Executive and Director level management. Get to know your staff and their staff. Recognize those that produce and make a difference to the profitability of the company. Even in the tough times.