CORA Physical Therapy - Best job I have ever had | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CORA Physical Therapy

"Best job I have ever had"

Current Contractor - Sales Representative/Inventory Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CORA Physical Therapy as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is great. Hourly Base pay plus bonus. You have a lot of great products you represent in every road shows. The job is so easy. Just be honest and be nice to people and atleast make sure you try to real the weekly goal. Pay is weekly. The title says it all.

Cons

You don't know if you will be working the next week. You have to make sure you contact your region manager for some road shows that are available for you to work at. Sometimes you might not get a lot of hours in a month. But overall, this is a good way to make some extra income or yet pay your monthly bills if you get a lot of hours for students who are studying, moms, or anyone who are willing to stand in the display to represent the products for at least 6 to 8 hours.

Advice to Management

Managers are really doing their best. I know that they have atleast 50 to 100 sales rep that they are taking care of. It would be great if they can find a to have the time to look where there employees location and send them to the nearest Costco but I completely understand their situation because I would have a hard time taking care of 100 employees as well.

Other Employee Reviews for CORA Physical Therapy

1. "Cora Review"

Current Employee - Physi
    Current Employee - Physi

I have been working at CORA Physical Therapy full-time

Pros

Supportive company who encourages their therapist to advance their career with speciality certifications.

Cons

hourly rate, 40 hours are not guaranteed.

2. "PSC"

Current Employee - PSC in Saint Cloud, FL
    Current Employee - PSC in Saint Cloud, FL

I have been working at CORA Physical Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have locations everywhere. The days are Monday thru Friday. You are helping patients get better and healthier. Some clinics are a family atmosphere.

Cons

Benefits could be better but not too bad

Advice to Management

None. I love my manager