COmputing TechnologieS - My experience at COmputing Technologies, Inc. was an amazing educational and experience gaining endeavor. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for COmputing TechnologieS

"My experience at COmputing Technologies, Inc. was an amazing educational and experience gaining endeavor."

I worked at COmputing TechnologieS full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Gives pople a chance to be the best them they can be.

Cons

Some of the Managers are not very qualified, and the workers tended to suffer.

Advice to Management

Replace some of the poorer managers.

Other Employee Reviews for COmputing TechnologieS

1. "Working at cots has been an experience."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I worked at COmputing TechnologieS full-time

Pros

Cots has a great outside environment.

Cons

It is very unprofessional but it starts from the management. This company is mainly Hispanic so you have to listen to Spanish all day between clerks and employees. This problem was approached to management but yet it still goes on. This is very rude. If you are not related or know someone you wont get special treatment. People have side business's within the company using our system. Everyone is connected that are managers and lead clerks. People can barely speak or read English but they are the highest paid and just have one assignment. HR and management are no help. Unable to move up and no moral. Management and HR are not helpful or welcoming.

Advice to Management

Please learn how to talk to your employees and stop the favortism. The problem is everyone is family and close friends. Please stop making it your priority to watch certain people when all need to be watched equally as a company. I felt uncomfortable and targeted and by speaking with other employees that are not of the Hispanic race they feel the same also. I'm certain it has been this way for a long time but I seen plenty of favortism towards Hispanics in that work place between management and lead clerks. You all know it but cover it. I'm unsure how this is allowed in 2013 in America.

2. "Not in KC"

I worked at COmputing TechnologieS full-time

Pros

The others that say this is a good company, are the Managers themselves, making themselves look good, and the owner of COTS falls for it!

Cons

Mgmt in KC do NOT care about you, they are sarcastic and demeaning, just for fun. They are a subcontractor to CSC, and they are worse and will not listen to you

Advice to Management

Fire your KC management and start over