CPSI Consulting - Great people, fun atmosphere, no complaints | Glassdoor

"Great people, fun atmosphere, no complaints"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at CPSI Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked here for almost a year and a half now and I have enjoyed every second of it. Management is focused and they keep you informed of any news that has to do with the company. There is an open door policy if you have any questions or concerns. Also, you aren't micro-managed. There isn't anyone babysitting you, but you are held accountable to produce for the company.

Cons

I started working with CPSI straight out of college and didn't have any professional experience, so I wish I could have gotten a little more training. Since hiring me, CPSI took my feedback and have invested more time into training. I actually help them with molding the college hires into successful technical recruiters.

CPSI Consulting2013-11-08

Other Employee Reviews

"Good"

I have been working at CPSI Consulting

Pros

Never had any issue with them. Was overall good experience.

Cons

Not many benefits for contractors

CPSI Consulting2014-09-16
  2. "recruitment"

I worked at CPSI Consulting

Pros

Learned new things within the technology industry. Learned how to be more independent and networking skills to source positions and peoplen

Cons

There is no career development with this organization for long term growth. There is no formalized training. In order to learn you must either ask a co worker or Google.

Advice to Management

Learn how to develop your employees and create a culture to where there is an open door policy. Create training procedures and implement those processes.

CPSI Consulting2016-01-20

Discover more reviews about CPSI Consulting.