CR England - Good company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CR England

"Good company to work for."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CR England full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good company to work for. I have always been treated fairly. The company is very active in the community and participates in lots of charity events.

Cons

Can be a stressful environment at times. The department I work in could use at least one more person to get all f the work done.

Other Employee Reviews for CR England

"worst company you ever wanted to get fleeced for. negative stars. you get anything else is a lie."

Current Employee - Driver in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Driver in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CR England full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the school and the water.

Cons

pretty much everything under the sun you name it they have all the bad that every company had or has had . And really arnt that shy about it. prob much better off working for swift no joke. you want a good life you wont find it here. worst company i ever had the opportunity to have me as a driver. do not even think about getting into the lease option or team fair warning.

Advice to Management

Got some the worst dispatchers avail you ever have any problems maybe you should try the office first.

"Wayne Cederholm passed away about a year ago of cancer."

Current Employee - Account/Driver Manager/New Business
    Current Employee - Account/Driver Manager/New Business

I have been working at CR England full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I'm not sure there is too much to say. I still have a job. I still get paid the same amount I was getting six years ago. Benefits are three times as much with twice as little coverage. Bonuses keep getting smaller and harder to attain. I have to do at least three times the work as I did when I started. But again, I still do have a job.

Cons

Micromanagement to the point they don't need upper management. Just hand it over to the CEO what they make us all do for them to get their so called job done.

Advice to Management

Should have shared a little bit of their millions and millions of dollars profits and building their company on a rock. Instead of squeezing the little guy to the point the rock shattered and all they have is sand now with no foundation for a solid company to stand or build upon.