CROSSMARK - Justa temporary job. | Glassdoor

"Justa temporary job."

Current Employee - Retail Representative in Lombard, IL
Current Employee - Retail Representative in Lombard, IL

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is what I call an "in the mean time job" is good for what it is, it gives you the independency of working at the time schedule or even earlier if you have to. I worked in the dedicated team section and the relation with the client was great and the client treated well (the empoyess). The jod security is good for as long as the contract remains in place.

Cons

Again is just an "in the meantime job". This is a broker company and as they loose the contract is over, most likely the representatives job as well. My supervisor at the time was a great communicator and we were informed and kept up to date with all aspects related with the task in hand. After he was transfer it showed all the weaknesses of the company. Very poor communication and guidence from management to the field representatives, a lock of respect for their employees and their advancement. No incentive program and no advancement progroam in place. I'm not saying this is the worse job out there but, you don't get really far with them. Is a good job while you continue hunting for a better future.

Advice to Management

Be more realistic with their demenads and request and be more appreciative with their employees. To the upper management; you need to really value more your working force and pay them what they deserve. Currently you are the perfect example of imperialism capitalism at its worse.

Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK

"Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy ride."

Current Employee - Administrative Associate in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Associate in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

Many promotional opportunities if you are interested.

Cons

Terrible benefits package
    Can be a "good old boys" club at times

Advice to Management

Reinvest in your employees on the sales side. We need more training.

2. "Positive"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Pros

Work your own hours, make your own schedule, a lot of autonomy in day to day operations. Competitive salaries for the work.

Cons

Hard for advancement, difficult to have a steady schedule, and difficult to work many hours, was never able to work overtime