CROSSMARK - I enjoed the job. | Glassdoor

"I enjoed the job."

Current Employee - Lead Event Specialist in El Paso, TX
Current Employee - Lead Event Specialist in El Paso, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a good part time job

Cons

There are mo pay increases.

Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK

"Ex Retail Supervisor Events"

Former Employee - Retail Supervisor
    Former Employee - Retail Supervisor

I worked at CROSSMARK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None when you are a supervisor other then you get to work from your home somedays which means you are not driving on your dime.

Cons

They do not pay a fair rate for milage have to travel over 40 miles one way to get mileage reimbursted, and if you are a non-management employee your drive time has to be over an hour before you get paid drive time. Will not let you stop at a closer account all that often so that you get paid fairly for your mileage, Most of the middle to upper management is in TEXAS says it all!

Advice to Management

When you hire supervisors listen to them they are the ones with the knowledge of the area and know the territory not someone in the home office who is looking at a map a going these stores seem close so lets group them together, maps do not show drive time or can tell you about the culture of an area. Some middle managers could use refresher courses in people skills, it is not always about the numbers, happy employees stay. Properly motivated employees make the company money. Also managerment should not tell employees to do thing not in their positions essential duties or responsiblities. List to and trust your supervisors that is why your management hired us, for our knowledgee of where we live and what we have done in our lives. This is not a just do as we are told position where everything is spelled out, like doing in-store demos. This is a position that has to keep everybody happy both below and above,which with out good upper level support is hard.

2. "Great company to work for with a great dynamic of people as well as an extensive list of well known clients."

Current Employee - Accounting in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Accounting in Plano, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The company continues to grow and continues to go in directions the competition would not dare to go.

Cons

The company is growing so fast, it is outgrowing it's premises!

Advice to Management

Be more considerate of people's needs in order to get a job done and completed when expected.