CROSSMARK - Never got a day of work.... hired 2 months ago! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

"Never got a day of work.... hired 2 months ago!"

Current Employee - Demo Specialist
Current Employee - Demo Specialist

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is pretty decent, in the know with technology.

Cons

I was hired at the beginning of December, and it's almost the end of January, HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE ASSIGNMENT YET! They took 3 weeks to get me my new hire paperwork and training materials. It was another week to make sure they received it, I keep being told, "we are scheduling you.... check your schedule!" but nothing. Avoid any company like this.

Advice to Management

Don't hire more people than what you can schedule. Don't week(s) go by until someone can get a day of work.

Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK

1. "We miss our Supervisor !!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for Crossmark for more than 12 years. Had a supervisor in the Cleveland Ohio area who managed our dedicated sales team, probably the best supervisor I have ever had. Not sure what happened to him but he is no longer here, left about a year and a half ago. We all really miss him, he came out and worked with us more than anyone ever had before. He was always there for us, always answered our questions quickly and trained us to do our jobs better. He was excellent and great to work for. He always challenged us to do better and to keep improving. He always walked around the stores with us looking for additional selling space. He had a management style that was great, he worked very closely with us in the stores, taught us how to sell better, coached us on every visit and always gave us great feedback on how we could do better. I also know our client and stores really liked him too, but I think they were pretty upset when he left….we all miss him.

Cons

I have really seen this company go downhill in the past few years, mainly with senior management. It used to be a good company to work for, but not anymore. They keep laying off all the good people, now they are all gone. They no longer pay mileage anymore either and you are not aloud to work more than 40 hours a week, even if your accounts and office work take 45 or more hours, you don’t get paid for that additional time. Low pay with no raises and turnover is very high.

Advice to Management

Stop laying off all the good people.

"Easy enough"

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time

Pros

Getting to set you own schedule is a plus.

Cons

Not a lot of in person training.