CROSSMARK - Excellent Company | Glassdoor

"Excellent Company"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They treat employees well and have lots of opportunities. In my time there, I started out on a contract assignment and was offered a permanent role in the first 6 months. After working in that role for another 6 months, I was offered a higher-level role working for the director of our group. The atmosphere in the corporate office where I worked was always friendly, they provided different brands gourmet coffee for free everyday, and even have an internal cafeteria for employees.

Cons

The only cons I would consider there are typical to any company, which are some bureaucracy and organizational policies that slow down everyday processes.

Advice to Management

Keep on listening to employee suggestions and don't do away with the free coffee.

Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK

"FIT"

Pros

Equipment was easy to use, only needed one training session with supervisor to grasp the job. My supervisor was very helpful, and always helped me when I needed it. You have the opportunity to bonus $4/hr above starting pay, and this is very easy to do. It's a very good supplementary job, I averaged about 15 hours a week of my own work and picked up extra hours every week when another associate didn't do his/her work. Seriously one of the easiest jobs I've ever had.

Cons

Sometimes store associates would be on my case. I only left for a full time job after graduating from college.

2. "Event Specialist"

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy Hire
    Decent Pay
    Fun environment
    Own boss

Cons

Absolutely no communication
    No hours