CROSSMARK - Awesome Company with Great Supervisors | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

"Awesome Company with Great Supervisors"

Current Employee - Retail Representative in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Retail Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Schedule Flexability , Great Pay , Great Supervisors

Cons

There is nothing negative to be said about this company.. AAA++++ Rating

Advice to Management

Issuance of Company Logo Shirts for Retail Representatives in the Field would be nice as it would Help Promote our Company and give us Visibility when interacting with Consumers and Potential Clients.

Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK

"Wal-Mart Team, loved the hours, flexibility, perfect for HS/COLLEGE students."

Former Employee - Retail Representative
    Former Employee - Retail Representative

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I loved the flexibility and independence (no boss on your neck). Work would get loaded into the system, and we'd have all week to get it done. I was able to go back to school while working. I enjoyed developing relationships within my stores, they become good friends. It was also fun to get things accomplished (setting up display, getting your feature spot for product etc). I was paid drive time, mileage and around $11 p/h. It was a great week when we'd have at least 20 hours. This is a great opportunity for anyone that's independent and doesn't need A,B,C to Z directions on getting things done (if you can think for yourself, use common sense). If you're a student, grab this job.

Cons

Hours may be low, before I moved and left the position, hours were shrinking, I was averaging maybe 10-12 hours a week. You'd have to work "part time" for a lot of merchandising companies to keep full time hours. However when we'd have a lot of resets, etc the hours would jump. I'm was younger so insurance wasn't a big deal to me, I believe benefits were only for full time Crossmark employees, which reps are never suppose to have over 25 in a week. Use the flexibility in this job to either get more jobs or go back to school--better yourself.

Advice to Management

The pay you start at, it freezes--it will never go up. It would have been nice to get some raise at least annually--especially as some cities in my district seemed to get new reps every week. Your employees will fight for you and the products they represent!

"great"

Current Employee - Lead Event Specialist in Nampa, ID
    Current Employee - Lead Event Specialist in Nampa, ID

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great job lots of customer contact

Cons

training new employees are some job challeges