CRS Group - Great people, great clients, great work environment. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for CRS Group

"Great people, great clients, great work environment."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Pros

Commitment to success internally and externally. 2nd to none clientele with a Long history of customer success stories. Premier Chicago-bases MBE with passionate focused workforce where diversity and inclusion are part of the fabric that makes CRSGroup great.

Cons

Itasca is centrally located, however it is a bit unknown and not downtown if that is your desired work location.

Advice to Management

How do you see your website fitting into your overall sales and marketing picture as well as a tool for your employees, consultants and customers?

CRS Group Response

Apr 8, 2016 – Staffing Coordinator/Brand Ambassador

Thank you so much for posting this review! We are happy that you had such a great experience with us as employee and consultant care is one of our number one priorities. Additionally, we agree with... More

Other Employee Reviews for CRS Group

"Satisfactory"

Current Employee - Staffing Specialist in Itasca, IL
    Current Employee - Staffing Specialist in Itasca, IL

Pros

Family First organization allows you to keep things balanced at home, which inturn allows you to do focus at work and do well.

Cons

the way the management team treats some of the employees. Not everyone is treated equally. Communication from management to the employees can improve.

Advice to Management

becareful what you wish for and how you approach change, because what goes around comes around. Be courteous to all as you never know who is saying what.

2. "supply chain management support"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Fernando, Province of Cebu (Philippines)

Pros

This humanitarian organization help to rise the life of vulnerable and indigent people, that i am great full to be part of this organization.

Cons

have no systematic flow of work in procurement department, cant pay the vendor on time

Advice to Management

have the systematic flow of work in every department

CRS Group Response

Apr 8, 2016 – Staffing Coordinator/Brand Ambassador

First of all, let me apologize for the tardiness of this review and thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that you are as excited and grateful for the CRS Group as we are! In regards to... More