CRST Logistics - Account Coordinator | Glassdoor
  1. "Account Coordinator"

I have been working at CRST Logistics full-time

Pros

Account responsibility to engineer, implement and operate a cost-effective transportation solution for various products. Responsibilities include: • Develop contracts to provide a cost effective shipping solution • Set up shipment schedule for both outbound and inbound freight • Monitor shipment schedule to ensure on delivery of product • Coordinate with 3rd party shippers when need to ensure on time delivery. • Work directly with transportation team to ensure safe and on time delivery is met. • Responsible for account charges and billings.

Cons

With my sales and orthopedic background I believe I am not utilizing my talents. I have a strong personality that allows me to make long lasting realtionships with people, and with my current position it isn't being utlized.

CRST Logistics2017-05-02

CRST Logistics Response

June 5, 2017

Thanks so much for your comments! Feel free to talk with your manager about your talents you feel aren't being utilized, sometimes there are additional tasks or other opportunities within that could capitalize on those.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good job"

Current Employee - Freight Broker in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at CRST Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

good Hours, flexibility, people are great

Cons

office job, can be slow

CRST Logistics2020-02-21
  2. "ehh"

Former Employee - Driver

I worked at CRST Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had an awesome DM she constantly went out of her way to make me comfortable

Cons

They play games with your loads on the weekends and your likely to be sitting over the weekends not making any money

Continue reading
    CRST Logistics2019-09-26

Discover more reviews about CRST Logistics.