CRST Malone - Success or failure is up to you | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CRST Malone

"Success or failure is up to you"

Former Contractor - Lease Operator in Akron, OH
Former Contractor - Lease Operator in Akron, OH

I worked at CRST Malone as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Loved this company. Great earning potential. Good suppprt from dispatch and manqgement. Self dispatch so if you arent making the money you want then you need to work harder at figuring out why.

Cons

Maintenance is run by the van division. And that program is extremely weak and borders on dishonest.

Advice to Management

Remove van ex from all aspects of flatbed operations. Otherwise don't change a thing.

Other Employee Reviews for CRST Malone

"RECRUITING IS A COMPLETE DISASTER."

Former Employee - New Lease Driver Recruiter I in Trussville, AL
    Former Employee - New Lease Driver Recruiter I in Trussville, AL

I worked at CRST Malone full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The driver recruiter 1 position, looked really good on paper and in my offer letter. In fact I really looked forward to the opportunity to work in the environment described. There was an HR orientation conference call on day 1, and that provided a sense of organization and structure.

Cons

Once the day 1 orientation conference call was complete, everything went down hill. There is absolutely no structure, or organization, the environment is not professional, and there was absolutely NO training plan.

Advice to Management

There is absolutely no organization or structure to the recruiting department. If you would like to lower turn-over, you need to take a look at your recruiting department at Malone. If you would like your recruiters to be successful, you have to re-think the way in which you train and the environment in which you function.

"Difrent."

Current Employee - Driver in Rockport, IN
    Current Employee - Driver in Rockport, IN

I have been working at CRST Malone full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Do what loads you want, 75% line haul, 100% fuel sercharge, splitting truck payments (325 wk in hot load mounts, 140 in low load mounts) cheep truck payments.

Cons

if you are not carefull you can get upside down on a paycheck.( like i am now.lol) i took to cheep of load last week that took to long to deliver.

Advice to Management

none yet. but segest you take your 25% off the top and just show what goes to the truck. ex. line haul 2,000. show to the truck 1,500. this way drivers like me can better evaluate what we can aford on the trip.