CSAA Insurance Group - I enjoyed the department I worked for since it had very talented, knowledgeable product managers. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

"I enjoyed the department I worked for since it had very talented, knowledgeable product managers."

Former Employee - Product Manager in Walnut Creek, CA
Former Employee - Product Manager in Walnut Creek, CA

Pros

It provides good benefits and believes in work/life balance. When I had my job there, my commute was 15 minutes!

Cons

Constant reorganization! It was difficlut to work when you know you may get laid off along with many others!

Advice to Management

The company needs to determine a strategy and stick to it. Constant reorganization will not provide world class customer service!

Other Employee Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

"awful"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Great benefits, 401k
    Co-workers are great, many positions remote

Cons

Senior management let go of some of the best employees, some with over 25+ years experience without batting an eyelid. Many had to struggle through economic collapse and do they care?? No, as long as they continue to get THEIR own bonuses, they could care less about what happens to employees.

Advice to Management

Become more efficient and get rid of incompentence in senior leadship roles....

"Great people but challenging environment with constant change."

Former Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Glendale, AZ
    Former Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Glendale, AZ

Pros

Centrally located. Most employees want to do a good job and do. People who are self-starters can carve out a niche.

Cons

Some employees take advantage of the system and have a sense of entitlement. Consecutive years of transition without any sincere recognition takes its toll. Ability to mentor and coach to professional growth needs to get better.

Advice to Management

Accountability with recognition is key. Keeping and rewarding the right talent should be a a priority. Letting go the anchors that weight you down would make a valuable statement to everyone.