CSAA Insurance Group - I enjoyed the department I worked for since it had very talented, knowledgeable product managers. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

"I enjoyed the department I worked for since it had very talented, knowledgeable product managers."

Former Employee - Product Manager in Walnut Creek, CA
Former Employee - Product Manager in Walnut Creek, CA

Pros

It provides good benefits and believes in work/life balance. When I had my job there, my commute was 15 minutes!

Cons

Constant reorganization! It was difficlut to work when you know you may get laid off along with many others!

Advice to Management

The company needs to determine a strategy and stick to it. Constant reorganization will not provide world class customer service!

Other Employee Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

"awful"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Great benefits, 401k
    Co-workers are great, many positions remote

Cons

Senior management let go of some of the best employees, some with over 25+ years experience without batting an eyelid. Many had to struggle through economic collapse and do they care?? No, as long as they continue to get THEIR own bonuses, they could care less about what happens to employees.

Advice to Management

Become more efficient and get rid of incompentence in senior leadship roles....

2. "A pleasurable experience working with a diversity of professionals to attain one main goal, success."

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

Pros

A very team oriented set of employees, from senior management to the little guy, they take everything with the utmost of care and attention.

Cons

Working with any set of people, there are the obvious bad consequences that come with team dynamics. Not everyone will always get along and it is tricky in any workplace to find a balance between the ego and the objective side of any issue.

Advice to Management

They are doing the best they can. They really do listen and take the effort to fix things.