CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer - More like family, not a company! | Glassdoor
  1. "More like family, not a company!"

Current Employee - Service Agent in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are looking to advance in your career, there are many opportunities here. They welcome inter-site transfers as well. You get 40 hours of paid Volunteer time per year. CSAA is very diverse. Your supervisor is there to help you every step of the way. You will not always be on the phones 40 hours per week -- they schedule project time for you and meetings. They even have shift bids if you would like to change your schedule! Oh and did I mention we have a Pete's coffee and cafeteria on site?!

Cons

The only real "con" is that after learning how to become a service agent at CSAA, you have to take the AZ Insurance Licensing exam. CSAA does not currently offer any help/tutoring for free and study time is all on your own. They pay for the licensing exam up to 3 times and if you still don't pass, the 4th is on you.

CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer2019-06-09

"LOTS of change"

Current Employee - Current Employee in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture is truly one of the best I've worked under. Employees are treated exceptionally well, even when there are difficult decisions that must be made. Work/life balance is really good and there are opportunities to work remotely in certain positions. Support from HR is excellent. Benefits are pretty good. The focus is 100% on our insureds and how each employee can support that focus. Diversity and inclusion are very much apparent. I love my job, the people I work with, and the opportunity to make a difference!

Cons

The company is transforming and there is a lot of change happening. It's not necessarily a bad thing, just something to keep in mind if you are the type of person who doesn't like change. There was a recent layoff in IT as the result of completion of transformational work. There are so many new and exiting opportunities if you are willing to be part of an innovative and ever changing team.

Advice to Management

Always be fully transparent and keep the communication flowing!

CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer2019-11-11
  2. "Homeowners insurance adjuster"

I worked at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer

Pros

Good leadership and teamwork. Allowed room for growth. Nice professional environment. Good pto, salary was OK

Cons

High workloads, room for error however I prefer that being brought to my attention this time for NOT making the error at all. Training needs to be improved

Advice to Management

I liked all of my supervisor & management very much. My advice is for better training

CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer.