Cover image for CSC

Now known as DXC Technology
Is this your company?

CSC

Add a Review

CSC is now known as DXC Technology. For up to date information and jobs, please see the DXC Technology [1603125] profile.

Employee Review

1. 5.0
      Nov 15, 2022

Great Company!

Program Management
      Former Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic place to work. Great benefits.

Cons

There are no cons for this company.

1. 5.0
        Sep 30, 2022
        Manager
        Current Contractor
        Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work here

Cons

Nothing to say at thi ms stage

1. 3.0
          Oct 27, 2022
          Consultant
          Former Employee
          Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay - awesome location flexibility- easy to transfer to an office anywhere around the world. "Beach time" - when you're not staffed on a project, you are paid without having to do much of anything. Projects in exotic locations, like Barbados, or Chile, or Kazakhstan! If you love travel, this is a very good option.

Cons

Very, very siloed away from any colleagues, including your manager. Just the folks on your project team, who you won't necessarily see again on your next assignment. Minimalistic reviews and very little interaction with staff manager. Also, "100% travel" when on projects means you might be far from your home for extended periods of time.

Discover more reviews about CSC.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193K

Aleah Kessell

What’s it like working for Brookdale Senior Living? I have an interview for there Activity Assistant position next week and want to know more about them and the job before I go in.

0 Comments

Jon Lahoud

Hello, does anyone know of Susan Riedel because she is my hiring manager and said I received the position although has not responded in a day. Is she employed at this company or is this a job scam?

0 Comments

Analyst

hey guys, i’m an early career professional and I recently interviewed for an entry level role in procurement. is it a red flag if it was hinted / mentioned a few times during the interviews that the role will be stressful? 🥲 I haven’t done much interviewing as I’m pretty fresh in my career so for them to explicitly mention it will be stressful was a first

3 Comments